A proceeding in use in Pennsylvania, brought to enforcespecific performance of a contract for the sale of land, and for some other purposes,which is in form an action of ejectment, but is in reality a substitute for a bill in equity.Riel v. Gannon. 161 Pa. 2S9, 29 Atl. 55: McKendrv v. MeKendrv, 131 Pa. 24, 18 Atl.1078, 6 L. R. A. 5(M!.
What is EQUITABLE EJECTMENT?
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Best Way To Run A Free Arrest Warrant Check
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- What Rights Do Convicted Felons Lose?