Working-group of employers in the same industry on points of interests of all member companies. Tasks like trade union negotiation, sharing information and advice, and approaching other companies are examples of subject such an organization discusses.
What is EMPLOYERS’ ASSOCIATION?
- NATIONAL FUTURES ASSOCIATION (NFA)
- NATIONAL CUSTOMS BROKERS AND FREIGHT FORWARDERS ASSOCIATION
- NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF HOME BUILDERS (NAHB)
- NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT TRUSTS (NAREIT)
- NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF EXPORT COMPANIES
- NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF SECURITIES DEALERS (NASD)
- NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF MANUFACTURERS (NAM)
- TRADE ASSOCIATION
- EMPLOYERS’ LIABILITY ACTS
- MORTGAGE BANKERS ASSOCIATION
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Best Way To Run A Free Arrest Warrant Check
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- What Rights Do Convicted Felons Lose?