A measure seeking positive, confident, satisfied employees. Involves the overall viewpoint of employees while at work in the work environment. Includes employee emotions, attitude, satisfaction. The morale of the employees directly effects productivity. Dissatisfied and negative employees portray negative, low employee morale about their work environment. Positive or highly confident employees that are happy and positive at work are said to have high morale.
What is EMPLOYEE MORALE?
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Best Way To Run A Free Arrest Warrant Check
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- What Rights Do Convicted Felons Lose?