A life insurance for a group paying death benefits to dependents that has the plan.
What is DEPENDENT LIFE INSURANCE?
- WHOLE LIFE INSURANCE
- VARIABLE UNIVERSAL LIFE INSURANCE
- AVIATION-TRIP LIFE INSURANCE
- DEPOSIT TERM LIFE INSURANCE
- GROUP PERMANENT LIFE INSURANCE
- CASH VALUE LIFE INSURANCE POLICY
- UNIVERSAL LIFE INSURANCE
- LIFE EXPECTANCY TERM INSURANCE
- MORTGAGE LIFE INSURANCE
- Mistakes People Make When Purchasing Term Life Insurance
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Best Way To Run A Free Arrest Warrant Check
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- What Rights Do Convicted Felons Lose?