Managing a company that depends on the individual situation. It is between autocratic, consultative, and democratic styles. Refer to contingency school of management.
What is CONTINGENT MANAGEMENT STYLE?
- BEHAVIORAL SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT
- CLASSICAL SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT
- CONTINGENCY SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT
- SITUATIONAL MANAGEMENT SCHOOL
- THREE-DIMENSIONAL MANAGEMENT
- ADMINISTRATIVE MANAGEMENT SOCIETY
- CONTINGENT FEE
- RISK MANAGEMENT PROCESS
- CONTINGENT RIGHT
- ACTUS INCEPTUS, CUJUS PERFECTIO PEN- DET EX VOLUNTATE PARTIUM, REVOCARI POTEST; SI AUTEM PENDET EX VOLUNTATE TER- TISE PERSONSE, VEL EX CONTINGENT!, REVOCARI NON POTEST
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- How To Take Someone To Small Claims Court
- What is Jury Nullification?
- Guide to Court Ordered Mediation
- Workplace Retaliation – What It Is And How To Handle It
- A Guide on Lemon Law for New & Used Cars
- The Exclusionary Rule
- Illegal Eviction – The Consequences & How to Avoid It
- California Landlord-Tenant Laws
- What is Duress?
- Conservatorship vs Guardianship
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Best Way To Run A Free Arrest Warrant Check
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- What Rights Do Convicted Felons Lose?