An INSURANCE contract used by a firm seeking to cover RISK exposures to several LIABILITIES simultaneously, such as those arising from premises, products, contracts, contingencies, environmental damage, and FIDUCIARY breaches. See also COMMERCIAL UMBRELLA POLICY, MULTILINE POLICY, MULTIPLE PERIL PRODUCT.
What is COMMERCIAL GENERAL LIABILITY POLICY?
- COMMERCIAL UMBRELLA POLICY
- STOREKEEPER’S LIABILITY POLICY
- COMMERCIAL MULTIPLE PERIL POLICY
- COMPREHENSIVE GENERAL LIABILITY
- GENERAL LIABILITY INSURANCE
- COMMERCIAL FORGERY POLICY
- COMPREHENSIVE GENERAL LIABILITY INSURANCE (CGL)
- COMMERCIAL PACKAGE POLICY
- OWNERS AND CONTRACTORS PROTECTIVE LIABILITY POLICY
- COMMERCIAL PROPERTY POLICY
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- Should I Freeze My Credit?
- Living Will – The Pros & Cons You Need to Know
- What does it mean to be acquitted?
- Forming an LLC in Missouri
- Double Jeopardy Law
- How To Take Someone To Small Claims Court
- What is Jury Nullification?
- Guide to Court Ordered Mediation
- Workplace Retaliation – What It Is And How To Handle It
- A Guide on Lemon Law for New & Used Cars
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- What Can You Do At 18 Legally?
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Best Way To Run A Free Arrest Warrant Check