An INSURANCE contract used by a firm seeking to cover RISK exposures to several LIABILITIES simultaneously, such as those arising from premises, products, contracts, contingencies, environmental damage, and FIDUCIARY breaches. See also COMMERCIAL UMBRELLA POLICY, MULTILINE POLICY, MULTIPLE PERIL PRODUCT.
What is COMMERCIAL GENERAL LIABILITY POLICY?
- COMMERCIAL UMBRELLA POLICY
- STOREKEEPER’S LIABILITY POLICY
- COMMERCIAL MULTIPLE PERIL POLICY
- COMPREHENSIVE GENERAL LIABILITY
- GENERAL LIABILITY INSURANCE
- COMMERCIAL FORGERY POLICY
- COMPREHENSIVE GENERAL LIABILITY INSURANCE (CGL)
- COMMERCIAL PACKAGE POLICY
- OWNERS AND CONTRACTORS PROTECTIVE LIABILITY POLICY
- COMMERCIAL PROPERTY POLICY
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- What is a statute of limitations and how long does it last?
- What is the Fair Housing Act and who does it protect?
- How Long is a Life Sentence?
- What is Entrapment?
- A Guide to the Types & Classes of Bankruptcy
- A Simple Guide to Medicare vs Medicaid
- What are the Miranda Rights?
- Property Management Law
- How Arbitration Works
- What is the Fourth Amendment?
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- Why Do Policemen Touch Your Tail Light When They Pull You Over?
- What Can You Do At 18 Legally?
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?