The difference in gain or loss in a given period compared to budgeted expectations, caused because the hours worked were longer or shorter than planned.
What is CAPACITY USAGE VARIANCE?
- FIXED PRODUCTION OVERHEAD VOLUME CAPACITY VARIANCE
- CAPACITY USAGE RATIO
- FIXED PRODUCTION OVERHEAD VOLUME EFFICIENCY VARIANCE
- BUDGET VARIANCE
- LABOR IDLE TIME VARIANCE
- TIME VARIANCE
- FIXED PRODUCTION OVERHEAD VOLUME VARIANCE
- FIXED PRODUCTION OVERHEAD EXPENDITURE VARIANCE
- VARIABLE PRODUCTION OVERHEAD EFFICIENCY VARIANCE
- LABOR RATE (PRICE) VARIANCE
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- Restitution Law – What it is, How to Avoid it, and Tips on Asking for It
- Should I Freeze My Credit?
- Living Will – The Pros & Cons You Need to Know
- What does it mean to be acquitted?
- Forming an LLC in Missouri
- Double Jeopardy Law
- How To Take Someone To Small Claims Court
- What is Jury Nullification?
- Guide to Court Ordered Mediation
- Workplace Retaliation – What It Is And How To Handle It
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- What Can You Do At 18 Legally?
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Best Way To Run A Free Arrest Warrant Check