The process of disbanding the group of UNDERWRITERS involved in pricing, marketing, and distributing a NEW ISSUE of securities. Once the SYNDICATE is broken the underwriters are free to trade securities in the SECONDARY MARKET without restriction. A typical syndicate is broken 30 days after initial launch, though it can be broken earlier by mutual agreement of the underwriters.
What is BREAKING SYNDICATE?
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- What Can You Do At 18 Legally?
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- Why Do Policemen Touch Your Tail Light When They Pull You Over?
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?