A COMPLEX OPTION that grants the buyer a payoff equal to the difference between an average price on an UNDERLYING market reference and a predefined STRIKE PRICE. See also ASIAN OPTION, AVERAGE STRIKE OPTION.AVERAGE STRIKE OPTION A COMPLEX OPTION that grants the A25 buyer a payoff equal to the difference between an average STRIKE PRICE and the terminal value of the UNDERLYING market reference. See also ASIAN OPTION, AVERAGE PRICE OPTION.AVERAGE UP A strategy of buying additional securities at increasing prices, thereby raising the average cost of the entire position. See also AVERAGE DOWN.
What is AVERAGE PRICE OPTION?
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- How Long is a Life Sentence?
- What is Entrapment?
- A Guide to the Types & Classes of Bankruptcy
- A Simple Guide to Medicare vs Medicaid
- What are the Miranda Rights?
- Property Management Law
- How Arbitration Works
- What is the Fourth Amendment?
- How To Start a Sole Proprietorship
- What Does Emancipation Mean?
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- What Can You Do At 18 Legally?
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- Why Do Policemen Touch Your Tail Light When They Pull You Over?
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?