A COMPLEX OPTION that grants the buyer a payoff equal to the difference between an average price on an UNDERLYING market reference and a predefined STRIKE PRICE. See also ASIAN OPTION, AVERAGE STRIKE OPTION.AVERAGE STRIKE OPTION A COMPLEX OPTION that grants the A25 buyer a payoff equal to the difference between an average STRIKE PRICE and the terminal value of the UNDERLYING market reference. See also ASIAN OPTION, AVERAGE PRICE OPTION.AVERAGE UP A strategy of buying additional securities at increasing prices, thereby raising the average cost of the entire position. See also AVERAGE DOWN.
What is AVERAGE PRICE OPTION?
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- Section 42 Housing
- Types of License Classes
- What Can You Do If a Judge is Unfair?
- How to Sue an Apartment Complex
- Is Giuliani Facing Being Disbarred?
- Biden’s Newly-Threatened Impeachment… Wait, What?
- Trump Refusing To Pay Lawyer Rudy Giuliani
- Trump Is – Officially – The First President To Be Impeached Twice
- Trump Plans To Run 2024, But Can He Pardon Himself?
- Will Trump Get Indicted Or Impeached (Round 2)
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Best Way To Run A Free Arrest Warrant Check
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- What Rights Do Convicted Felons Lose?