A group started in 1988 to reduce fraud and white collar crimes. Training and tools are given to members to be certified. There are 55,000 members and the head quarters are in Austin, TX.
What is ASSOCIATION OF CERTIFIED FRAUD EXAMINERS (ACFE)?
- CERTIFIED FRAUD EXAMINER (CFE)
- AMERICAN MARKETING ASSOCIATION (AMA)
- AMERICAN ECONOMICS ASSOCIATION (AEA)
- BOARD OF EXAMINERS
- CERTIFIED ADMINISTRATIVE MANAGER (CAM)
- AFFINITY FRAUD
- CERTIFIED PUBLIC ACCOUNTANT (CPA)
- CERTIFIED ANTI-MONEY LAUNDERING SPECIALIST (CAMS)
- NATIONAL CUSTOMS BROKERS AND FREIGHT FORWARDERS ASSOCIATION
- AMERICAN INSURANCE ASSOCIATION
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Best Way To Run A Free Arrest Warrant Check
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- What Rights Do Convicted Felons Lose?