A BINARYBARRIER OPTION that grants the buyer a payoff equal to a fixed ASSET value if the price of the UNDERLYING market reference exceeds the STRIKE PRICE at expiry. See also BINARY OPTION, CASHORNOTHING OPTION.ASSET STRIPPING The process of selling corporate ASSETS acquired in a TAKEOVER or ACQUISITION. Such disposals may occur when the value of selling assets and using the proceeds to repay DEBT or invest in alternative ventures is estimated to be greater than the value of preserving them on the balance sheet. See also BREAKUP VALUE, LIQUIDATION VALUE.ASSET SWAP An OVERTHECOUNTER INTEREST RATE SWAP that exchanges BOND COUPONS from fixed rates into floating, or vice versa, creating a synthetic investment that meets an investor
What is ASSET-OR-NOTHING OPTION?
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- Suing Your Landlord: How, When, Why, & Should You Bother?
- Drug Decriminalization Laws Setup For Rehaul Throughout US
- Why Trump’s Lawsuit Tactics Won’t Turn The Election
- What Is Impeachment & How Does It Work, Exactly?
- War Drafts – What You Should Know About the Return of the Draft
- Fake News: History, Laws, & Is It Going To Ruin The Election… Again?
- Privacy Laws: Why It Matters, What To Do, & Important FAQs
- Deportation: Human Rights, FAQ, & What To Do
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA): Limits, Expenses & FAQ
- Census 2020: Everything You Need To Know Before You Say No
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- Best Way to Run a Free Arrest Warrant Check
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- What Rights Do Convicted Felons Lose?