A self insurance policy a company uses to prevent property loss.
- Can You Borrow Against a Term Life Insurance Policy?
- What Are the Different Types of Insurance?
- How To Find Out Who Owns A Property
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA): Limits, Expenses & FAQ
- Who Needs to Pay the Self Employment Tax?
- What To Expect With An IRA: Traditional, Roth, SEP, & SIMPLE
- Four Things to Understand About Community Property
- Squatter’s Rights & Adverse Possession: What You Need To Know
- Is Inheritance Taxable?
- What Does Auto Liability Insurance Cover?
AUDITORS OF THE IMPREST, IMPREST MONEY, ON ACCOUNT OF WHOM IT MAY CONCERN, ACCOUNT RECONCILEMENT, TRUST ACCOUNT, EXPERIENCE ACCOUNT, ACCOUNT OF PROFITS, CONTRA REVENUE ACCOUNT, SPECIAL MISCELLANEOUS ACCOUNT, REVENUE ACCOUNT
Related Legal Terms