If a business totals $100,000 in federal tax in one day it must be in the bank the next day. Once this occurs the business must maintain a semi-weekly deposit for the next two years.
What is ACCELERATED DEPOSIT RULE?
- CERTIFICATE OF DEPOSIT (CD)
- TIME DEPOSIT
- BROKERED CERTIFICATE OF DEPOSIT (CD)
- LOCK-UP CERTIFICATE OF DEPOSIT (CD)
- FLOATING RATE CERTIFICATE OF DEPOSIT (FRCD)
- NEGOTIABLE CERTIFICATE OF DEPOSIT (NCD)
- DEPOSIT ADMINISTRATION CONTRACT
- ACCELERATED COST RECOVERY SYSTEM (ACRS)
- ACCELERATED DEPRECIATION
- CERTIFICATE OF DEPOSIT
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- What Can You Do At 18 Legally?
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- Why Do Policemen Touch Your Tail Light When They Pull You Over?
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?