cute; as to make an issue, to make oath, to make a presentment 2. To do iu form of law; to perform with due formalities; to execute in legal form; as to make answer, to make a return. 3. To execute as one’s act or obligation; to prepare and sign; to sign, execute, and deliver; as to make a conveyance, to make a note. 4. To conclude, determine upon, agree to, or execute; as to make a contract 5. To cause to happen by one’s neglect or omission; as to make default. 6. To make acquisition of; to procure; to collect; as to make the money on an exe- cution. 7. To have authority or influence; to support or sustain; as in the phrase, “This precedent makes for the plaintiff.”
What is MALEFICIA NON DEBENT?
Enter your email address to stay current on legal news and receive special offers
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- Martial Law: Everything You Need To Know In 2020
- W-9s: What It Is, Who They’re For, & How To Fill It Out
- Marijuana: Recreational, Grow, & Medical Laws By State 2020
- Economic Recession VS Depression: Similarities & Differences
- Brexit Explained For Those Who Don’t Live In The UK
- Imperialism Definition, Laws, & History: From Rome To Now
- Capitalism, Socialism, & Communism Explained In Plain English
- What Is A Government Shutdown & Who Does It Affect?
- Is It A Monopoly? Everything You Ever Wanted To Know
- Breach Of Contract: What It Is, Types, Examples, & Resolving Them
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- Best Way to Run a Free Arrest Warrant Check
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- How To Look Up My Court Date Online