What is SENTENCE?
The judgement in a criminal casethat leads to the fine, imprisonment, execution or the release on probation of a convicted phelon.
- For 2nd DUI While on Probation in California
- Potential for Arrest: Outstanding Warrant While at Florida DMV
- I Was Arrested for Driving with My License Suspended, It’s a Misdemeanor, Do I Need a Lawyer?
- What Will Happen in Court for Driving on a Suspended License While on Probation for a Past DUI?
- What Happens When You Get a DUI in California?
- How Many Years in Jail Do You Get for Drunk Driving, and Getting a 3rd DUI on That After You Hit and Run?
- What Is a Probation Violation for a 1st Offense DUI Misdemeanor in California?
- Do I Need a Lawyer to Expunge My Records or Can I Do It Myself in the State of Texas?
- I Have Two DUIs in Two Months and I Am Under the Age of 21. What Happens Now?
- I Have an Arrest Warrant in Colorado for a DUI Probation Violation. What Should I Do?
Related Legal TermsPRE-SENTENCE REPORT, MANDATORY SENTENCE, PRONOUNCEMENT OF SENTENCE, SPLIT SENTENCE, SENTENCE, SENTENCE CUMULATIVE, SENTENCE INTERLOCUTORY, DEATH SENTENCE, DEFERRED SENTENCE, MULTIPLE SENTENCE
Link to This DefinitionDid you find this definition of SENTENCE helpful? You can share it by copying the code below and adding it to your blog or web page.
Edited and fact checked by James: Google +