What is QUOTATION?
1. The production to a court or judge of the exact language of a statute, precedent, or other authority, in support of an argument or proposition ad- vanced. 2. The transcription of part of a literary composition into another book or writing. 3. A statement of the market price of one or more commodities; or the price specified to a correspondent.
- How to Get a Job in Court Reporting and Legal Transcription
- The Worth of Writing a letter to the Judge for a DUI charge
- How To buy stock or sell stock at the right time
- Do I Need to Pay Capital Gains Tax on Investment Property?
- How to Stop Slander
- What Courses to Take to Become a Lawyer
- What Are the Best Mutual Funds with Low Minimum Initial Investments?
- An Approved Motion for Relief from Stay to Abandon Real Estate: Next Activities after Motion
- DUI Probation Violation – What is likely to happen
- How Does an Insurance Company Determine If a Car Is Totaled?