What is PUTABLE SWAP?
- Can I Rent Out a House That Still Has a Mortgage and Purchase Another Home?
- Can I Get My Canceled Auto Insurance Policy Reinstated at the Same Rates as Before the Cancellation?
- How Much Tax Do You Have to Pay on Dividends?
- What Is the Best Investment – Savings Bonds, Mutual Funds or CDs?
- Will My Rates Go Up If I Fix Car Damage from a Freeway Road Hazard Using Insurance?
- Will I Have to Pay Tax on Dividends If I Reinvest Them into Buying More of That Stock?
- How Do I Mortgage Multiple Properties?
- Are You Taxed on Inherited Life Insurance Money?
- Should I Use My Student Loan Money for Useless/Fun Stuff or Buy a House Out of Foreclosure?
- How Much Does a Mortgage Loan Officer Make? Is It a Good Job?
Related Legal TermsCALLABLE SWAP, CANCELLABLE SWAP, ZERO COUPON INFLATION SWAP, PREMIUM SWAP, DISCOUNT SWAP, PURE CATASTROPHE SWAP, FORWARD SWAP, POWER SWAP, BOND SWAP, INFLATION SWAP
Link to This DefinitionDid you find this definition of PUTABLE SWAP helpful? You can share it by copying the code below and adding it to your blog or web page.
Edited and fact checked by James: Google +