What is PUT ON THE BEST OF NASSETS?
An option that pays the ending price if it is below strike price. Otherwise there is no payoff.
- How To buy stock or sell stock at the right time
- How Do I Report My Losses of a Stock If a Company Declares Bankrupt?
- IMPLIED VOLATILITY
- How To Buy Stocks – Short Sell Jim Cramer’s Picks for Quick Cash
- How Do You Find Affordable Health Insurance?
- How Much Would Life Insurance Cost for a 23-Year-Old Female?
- Filed for Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, but Need a Second Car
- Can Non-U.S. Residents and Non-Citizens Invest in IPOs and Mutual Funds Using an Online Broker?
- Does Medicaid Take Life Insurance Benefits to Pay for the Policyholder’s Nursing Home Costs?
- Take a Chance: Plead Guilty to DUI without a Lawyer
Related Legal TermsPUT ON THE WORST OF NASSETS, ASIAN OPTION, AVERAGE PRICE OPTION, CALL ON THE MAXIMUM, CASH-AT-HIT OPTION, CASH-AT-EXPIRY OPTION, DEFAULT OPTION, CREDIT SPREAD OPTION, BINARY-BARRIER OPTION, BASKET OPTION
Link to This DefinitionDid you find this definition of PUT ON THE BEST OF NASSETS helpful? You can share it by copying the code below and adding it to your blog or web page.
Edited and fact checked by James: Google +