What is PURE CAPTIVE?
An insurer owned by a single company. They write insurance for that company only. While easy to manage it may be more risky. AKA single parent captive. Refer to agency captive, captive, group captive, protected cell company, rentacaptive, senior captive
- Will My Auto Insurance Rates Go Up in a Single Car Accident?
- Impact on 401k when Company goes Bankrupt
- Does My Auto Insurance Cover Me in a Rental Car?
- My Car Slid on a Patch of Ice and Crashed into a Guardrail. Will My Insurance Rates Go Up?
- Can I Bill My Medical Insurance and Auto Insurance for Personal Injury Medical Claims?
- Timeline: Insurance Company Response to Legal Demand Letter
- How Long Does It Take an Insurance Company to Respond to a Demand Letter?
- How Much Does Health Insurance Cost for the Average Adult?
- If I Owe Money to a Company that is Going Bankrupt, Do I Still Have to Pay Them?
- How Do You Find Affordable Health Insurance?