What is MONSTER?
A prodigious birth; a human birth or offspring not having the shape of mankind, which cannot be heir to any land, albeit it be brought forth in marriage. Bract fol. 5; Co. Litt. 7, 8; 2 Bl. Comm. 246.
- Can I Get Birth Control at a Free Clinic? Will They Charge My Insurance?
- Can I Go to Planned Parenthood and Get an IUD for Free? I Don’t Have Health Insurance.
- I Have to Change My Name on My Social Security Card and I Have a Warrant for My Arrest
- How to Adopt a Domestic Newborn Baby as Fast as Possible
- How Much Tax Money Comes Out of Each Paycheck?
- What Is Human Resource Management?
- What Is HRM?
- How to Annul a Marriage as Peacefully and Easily as Possible
- Why is it that Illegal Aliens Get Free Food Stamps, Health Insurance and Pay No Taxes?
- If My Spouse Filed Our Taxes Jointly Without My Knowledge, What Can I Do?
Related Legal TermsMONSTER EMPLOYMENT INDEX, PARTUS, PROJET, PROLES, INHERITANCE, DULPEX VALOR MARITAGII, MONOGAMY, PER, NUPTIAL, AVAIL OF MARRIAGE
Link to This DefinitionDid you find this definition of MONSTER helpful? You can share it by copying the code below and adding it to your blog or web page.
Edited and fact checked by James: Google +