What is MILL RATE?
- How Long Do You Have to Use Capital Gains from a Property Sale to Invest in Another Property Before Paying Tax?
- What Is the Average Annual Cost of Homeowner’s Insurance and Property Taxes for Florida Residents?
- I Just Inherited a Home, But the Mortgage Company Won’t Let Me Switch the Loan to My Name?
- What Percentage of Mortgage Interest and Property Tax Can I Deduct on My Tax Return?
- Do I Need to Pay Capital Gains Tax on Investment Property?
- How To Buy and REHAB a Foreclosure Or Investment Property
- What Are the Tax Implications of Foreign Property Ownership?
- If I Filed Chapter 7 Bankruptcy In 2009, Will Someone Take My Tax Return?
- What Do I Do With a Mortgage After Its Holder Dies?
- Do I Get My Money Back When Cancelling a Gerber Life Insurance Policy?
Related Legal TermsASTRICTION TO A MILL, MILL, MILL I, MINI MILL, MILL SCALE, MILL CONSTRUCTION, MILLEATE, or MILL-LEAT, NOMINAL RATE OF INTEREST, ADJUSTABLE RATE MORTGAGE (ARM), CAP RATE
Link to This DefinitionDid you find this definition of MILL RATE helpful? You can share it by copying the code below and adding it to your blog or web page.
Edited and fact checked by James: Google +