What is MANNER?
his is a word of large signification, but cannot exceed tbe subject to which it belongs. The incident cannot be extended beyond its principal. Wells v. Bain, 75 Pa. 39, 54, 15 Am. Rep. 503. Manner does not necessarily include time. Thus, a statutory requirement that a mining tax shall be “enforced in the same manner” as certain annual taxes need not imply an annual collection. State v. Eureka Consol. Min. Co., 8 Nev. 15, 29. Also a thing stolen, in the hand of the thief; a corruption of “mainour,” (q. v.)
- How to Apply for LIHEAP (Low Income Heat Assistance Program) in Louisiana
- Timeline for DUI to come off one’s record
- Do I Need a Lawyer for an Underage Drinking Ticket in NC?
- Will Homeowner’s Insurance Cover a TV Damaged by a Flying Wii Controller?
- Can You Deduct Mortgage Interest Off of California State Taxes?
- Do I Have to Pay Income Taxes on a Life Insurance Payout?
- When You Sell Stock, Do You Pay Tax on Dividends with Each Sale? What Happens If You Sell, Then Buy Back, Etc.?
- What Kind of Tax Refund Can I Expect to Get Back Now That I Pay Mortgage Interest?
- Can I Claim My Mortgage and My Parents’ Mortgage on My Tax Return?
- How Much Are Motorcycle Insurance Costs for a Kawasaki Ninja 350R Sport Bike?