What is MANKIND?
The race or species of human beings. In law, females, as well as males, may be included under this term. Fortesc. 91.
- How Much Is a Life Insurance Payment for a 70-Year-Old Man?
- What Is Human Resource Management?
- What Is HRM?
- How To Deal with a Disrespectful Step Child
- How to Access Social Security Death Records
- What Is the Purpose of an EEGTL Tax?
- Does Filing Bankruptcy Release You From a Small Claims Judgment?
- How Do You Calculate Annualized Returns from Stocks or Mutual Funds without Using Excel or Any Programs?
- Does Unemployment Income Count In a Bankruptcy Case?
- Is It Illegal for a Prospective Employer to Verify Your Current Salary?
Related Legal TermsRACIALISM, WOMEN, WORTHIEST OF BLOOD, PUPILLARITY, PEST, ADOLESCENCE, TUTOR, OUSTER LE MAIN, VALUE, DOCUMENTARY EVIDENCE
Link to This DefinitionDid you find this definition of MANKIND helpful? You can share it by copying the code below and adding it to your blog or web page.
Edited and fact checked by James: Google +