What is LORD?
who wrote or kept books of accounts. Dig. 50, 4, 18, 10; Cod. 10, 69.
- Can You Download Cracked eBooks or iBooks on a Jailbroken iPad?
- Keep or withdraw money from Chase bank account before bankruptcy on Chase credit card
- What If Dad Is Trying For Sole Custody
- How Do I Remove Someone’s Name Off of a Joint Bank Account?
- Can I Pay My Husband’s Health Insurance from My Flexible Spending Account Funds?
- Where Can I Open a Checking Account While Filing for Bankruptcy?
- Impact on 401k when Company goes Bankrupt
- How Long Does a Bank to PayPal Transaction Take?
- Credit Score Impact after Chapter 7 Bankruptcy Discharge
- Can Banks Seize Your Assets if you Default on your Mortgage?
Related Legal TermsCAMPBELL’S (LORD) ACTS, CHANCELLOR, THE LORD HIGH, LYNDHURST’S (LORD) ACT, VERY LORD AND VERY TENANT, DENMAN’S (LORD) ACT, CHIEF LORD, ADVOCATE, LORD, COURT OF THE LORD HIGH STEWARD, HIGH CONSTABLE OF ENGLAND, LORD, COURT OF THE LORD HIGH STEWARD OF THE UNIVERSITIES
Link to This DefinitionDid you find this definition of LORD helpful? You can share it by copying the code below and adding it to your blog or web page.
Edited and fact checked by James: Google +