What is LEGAL AGE?
The age at which the person acquires full capacity to make his own contracts and deeds and transact business generally (age of majority) or to enter into some particular contract or relation, as. the “legal age of consent” to marriage. See Capwell v. Cap- well, 21 It. I. 101. 41 Atl. 1005; Montoya de Antonio v. Stiller, 7 N. M. 2S9, 34 Pac. 40. 21 L. It. A. G99.
- Can I Legally Quitclaim Deed My Home to Another Person While I’m Still Paying Off My Mortgage?
- How to Get a Job as a Legal Assistant
- Can an Employer Legally Decrease Your Salary If It Is Stated in Your Contract?
- How To Find Free Legal Forms
- How to Get a Job in Legal Office Management and Administration
- How to Get a Job in Legal Studies
- When a Business Goes Bankrupt What is the Best Organization Type
- Do I Have to Pay the Mortgage While My Wife and I Are Separated?
- How to Annul a Marriage as Peacefully and Easily as Possible
- What Are Some Advantages and Disadvantages of Becoming a Lawyer?