What is KEY-TESTED TELEX?
Telex machine wire fund transfer messages authenticated using code (key) numbers. Contrast to modern digital data transfer. .
- How Do I Withdraw Money from My Bank Account in Another Country?
- How Do I Transfer Money from India to China?
- Can I Legally Quitclaim Deed My Home to Another Person I Owe a Mortgage on the Subject Home?
- Can I Legally Quitclaim Deed My Home to Another Person While I’m Still Paying Off My Mortgage?
- How Do I Deposit Money from My PayPal Account into My Bank Account?
- What Is the Average Salary for a Bank Teller?
- How To Buy Online Without a Credit Card or PayPal
- What Drugs Do Life Insurance Companies Test For?
- If a Parent Goes to Jail, Can She Sign Over Custody to her Boyfriend Using Power of Attorney?
- Can I Transfer Mutual Funds Out of My Edward Jones Account and Manage Them Myself?
Related Legal TermsTESTED, MEANS-TESTED BENEFITS, PRETTY GOOD PRIVACY (PGP), LIVE WIRE, THROUGHPUT, COMPUTER, MODEM, MACHINE CODE, MACHINE INSTRUCTION, TELEGRAPHIC TRANSFER
Link to This DefinitionDid you find this definition of KEY-TESTED TELEX helpful? You can share it by copying the code below and adding it to your blog or web page.
Edited and fact checked by James: Google +