What is JUDGE?
A public oflicer, appointed to preside and to administer the law in a court of justice; the chief member of a court, and charged with the control of proceedings and the decision of questions of law or discre- tion. Todd v. U. S
- Can Visitation Be Denied for a Noncustodial Parent If the Parent Has Been Convicted of a 2nd Offense DUI?
- How Soon After a Chapter 13 Bankruptcy Is Dismissed Will Creditors Begin Calling?
- Legal Representation: By Someone Who is NOT a Lawyer
- Bankruptcy Protection from a Civil Suit
- Can I Leave the Country If I Have a Pending Trial Date?
- After Filing for Bankruptcy Can You Keep Your Checking Account?
- How to Get a Job in Criminal Justice Administration
- Activities and Events that Occur at a Pretrial Hearing
- Can They Touch My 401K If I File Bankruptcy?
- If a Parent Goes to Jail, Can She Sign Over Custody to her Boyfriend Using Power of Attorney?
Related Legal TermsFEDERAL JUDGE, TRIAL JUDGE, CHIEF JUDGE, JUDGE ADVOCATE GENERAL, DISTRICT JUDGE, JUDGE, PROBATE JUDGE, CIRCUIT JUDGE, JUDGE PRO TEMPORE A, JUDGE ADVOCATE
Link to This DefinitionDid you find this definition of JUDGE helpful? You can share it by copying the code below and adding it to your blog or web page.
Edited and fact checked by James: Google +