What is FOURTH PARTY LOGISTICS (4PL)?
- How Long Should It Take to Settle an Automobile Accident when Hiring a Lawyer?
- How to Get a Job in Computer Crimes Cyber Security
- How Does an Insurance Company Determine If a Car Is Totaled?
- How Can I Get My Restaurant’s W2 Code to Do My Taxes Faster Online?
- How To Fight Injustice
- Can I Cash an Auto Insurance Check Written Out to My Lien-Holder and Myself?
- How Long Does It Take an Insurance Company to Respond to a Demand Letter?
- How to Write a Demand Letter for Personal Injury Without Hiring a Lawyer?
- Time Typical for Settling Auto Accident Personal Injury
- What Metrics Do Car Insurance Companies Use to Determine a Car’s Value?
Related Legal TermsTHIRD PARTY LOGISTICS (3PL), FOURTH DIMENSION, LOGISTICS MANAGEMENT, PARTY IN INTEREST, PARTY, FOURTH GENERATION LANGUAGE (4GL), THIRD PARTY LETTER OF CREDIT (L/C), PARTY, NECESSARY PARTY, CONTRACT LOGISTICS
Link to This DefinitionDid you find this definition of FOURTH PARTY LOGISTICS (4PL) helpful? You can share it by copying the code below and adding it to your blog or web page.
Edited and fact checked by James: Google +