What is FACILITIES?
This name was formerly given to certain notes of some of the banks inthe state of Connecticut, which were made payable in two years after the close of thewar of 1812. Springfield Bank v. Merrick, 14 Mass. 322.
- How Would Marrying Someone Who Has Filed for Bankruptcy Affect Their Credit?
- How Much Does a Credit Score Improve After Bankruptcy Falls Off a Credit Report?
- What Is an ALPLN Loan and Can You Consolidate Those?
- What Is the Average Salary for a Bank Teller?
- How Much Money Can a Person Have/Keep In a Bank Account During and After Bankruptcy?
- How long after a judgment from a creditor before they start to garnish your wages?
- How Do You Find Out Your Bank Account Number, Routing Number and Other Bank Information?
- Can the IRS Seize Money from a Life Insurance Policy After It’s Paid to the Beneficiary?
- How to Apply for a Bank Account Online With No Money Down
- How Many Banks Have Gone Bankrupt Since the Current Credit Crisis Began?
Related Legal TermsSALUS, POST-NOTES, DISCOUNT, PAYABLE, BANKABLE, BANKING, CLEARING-HOUSE, CENTRAL BANK, CASH ASSET RATIO, UNITED STATES NOTES
Link to This DefinitionDid you find this definition of FACILITIES helpful? You can share it by copying the code below and adding it to your blog or web page.
Edited and fact checked by James: Google +