What is DURESS?
This term describes the pressure a person is put under to make him do something he does not want to do.
- DUI, Domestic Violence: Potential Impact of These Arrests on Security Clearance
- How To Buy Stocks – Short Sell Jim Cramer’s Picks for Quick Cash
- Should I Invest My Money in a Savings Account, Mutual Funds or 401(k)?
- How Does an Insurance Company Determine If a Car Is Totaled?
- How To Find Dirt Cheap Auto Insurance
- How To Change your Social Security Number; Get a New Credit File LEGALLY!
- Needing a lawyer for an underage drinking ticket in No. Carolina
- Canada, and Other countries, Can Refuse Entry due to Reckless Driving, Misdemeanor DUI.
- Do Life Insurance Companies Check Your Medical Records After You Die?
- How Long Does It Take an Insurance Company to Respond to a Demand Letter?
Related Legal TermsMORAL DURESS, DURESS OF PROPERTY, DURESS OF IMPRISONMENT, DURESS PER MINAS, DURESS
Link to This DefinitionDid you find this definition of DURESS helpful? You can share it by copying the code below and adding it to your blog or web page.
Edited and fact checked by James: Google +