What is DESCRIPTIVE NAME?
A company name or image that describes the good offered.
- Impact on 401k when Company goes Bankrupt
- How Can You Cancel State Farm Auto Insurance?
- How to Avoid an Acai Berry Scam
- If I Owe Money to a Company that is Going Bankrupt, Do I Still Have to Pay Them?
- How long will it take to settle from a car accident if I have a lawyer?
- Do Police in Calgary, Alberta Report Car Accidents to Car Insurance Companies?
- Writing Off or “Charging Off” Your Second Mortgage & Putting it into Bankruptcy
- Upgrading Your Phone With a Two Year Contract for T-Mobile After Bankruptcy?
- How Does an Insurance Company Determine If a Car Is Totaled?
- Needing a lawyer for an underage drinking ticket in No. Carolina
Related Legal TermsDESCRIPTIVE LITERATURE, DESCRIPTIVE MARK, DESCRIPTIVE MODEL, DESCRIPTIVE STATEMENT, DESCRIPTIVE STATISTICS, DESCRIPTIVE STUDY
Link to This DefinitionDid you find this definition of DESCRIPTIVE NAME helpful? You can share it by copying the code below and adding it to your blog or web page.
Edited and fact checked by James: Google +