What is DE MINIMIS NON CNRAT LEX?
The law does not care for, or take notice of, very small or trifling matters. The law does not concern
itself about trifles. Cro. Eliz. 353. Thus, error in calculation of a fractional part of a
penny will not be regarded. Hob. 88. So, the law will not, in general, notice the fraction
of a day. Broom, Max. 142.
- How to Avoid a Bank Levy in California
- How Long After Bankruptcy Discharge Can One Stay In Home?
- Garnishing Wages Valid Until Bankruptcy in Progress
- How Much of My Salary Should Be Withheld for Federal Income Taxes?
- Timeline for a District Attorney to Bring Criminal Charges against an Accused
- Can VA Disability Benefits Be Used as Income in Chapter 7 or 13 Bankruptcy?
- Does Your Name Go in the Local Paper when You Become Bankrupt?
- Joint Ownership on a Mortgage and Filing Chapter 7 Bankruptcy
- Co-Ownership Mortgage: One Files Chapter 7 Bankruptcy
- How To convert a fraction into a percentage