What is CARRY?
To bear, bear about, sustain, transport, remove, or convey.
- Can You Put Someone on Your Health Insurance Who Is Not a Family Member?
- How Does Double Coverage Health Insurance Work?
- How Long Will It Take Me to Receive My Chase Private Student Loan Check?
- Will Insurance Repair a Car Windshield for Free in Florida?
- Does My Homeowner’s Insurance Cover Water Damage?
- Can I Transfer Mutual Funds Out of My Edward Jones Account and Manage Them Myself?
- If I Received a Court Summons After a Car Accident, Should I Seek a Court-Appointed Lawyer?
- I Have an Account at Edward Jones. How Much Will It Cost to Sell My Mutual Funds?
- What Are Car Insurance Rates for a Honda Civic LX?
- Can I Have My Ex-Spouse on My Health and Life Insurance Policy?
Related Legal TermsCARRY AWAY, NEGATIVE CARRY, COST OF CARRY, CASH AND CARRY, CARRY ON BAGGAGE, CARRY FORWARD, CARRY STOCK, CARRY ON BUSINESS, CARRY COSTS, POSITIVE CARRY
Link to This DefinitionDid you find this definition of CARRY helpful? You can share it by copying the code below and adding it to your blog or web page.
Edited and fact checked by James: Google +