What is AUTHENTICS?
In the civil law. A Latin translation of the Novels of Justinian by an anonymous author; so called because the Novels were translated entire, in order to distinguish it from the epitome made by Julian. There is another collection so called, compiled by Irnier, of incorrect extracts from the Novels and inserted by him in the Code, in the places to which they refer.
- Can I File a Civil Suit Against Someone Who Filed Bankruptcy
- About Default Judgements
- What to do if my Landlord Has Filed for Bankruptcy
- Re-filing for Chapter 7 Bankruptcy after a Recent Dismissal
- What Comprises the Common Body of Tax Law?
- If I Received a Court Summons After a Car Accident, Should I Seek a Court-Appointed Lawyer?
- Defaulted Student Loan in Collections, Will They Take Away My Tax Refund If I Consolidate Now?
- What Happens When Chapter 13 Bankruptcy is Dismissed for Non-Payment?
- Student Loan Payment Question: Will My Taxes Be Taken?
- Can VA Disability Benefits Be Used as Income in Chapter 7 or 13 Bankruptcy?